- Information we collect
- Information you give to us
When you register and buy or sell products we ask you for the following information:
- Shop Name – this will be your public account name
- Physical shipping, contact and payment addresses – not visible to the public
- Email address and telephone number
- Login and password
Information we collect when you use our sites and services
We may collect information about the way you interact with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer, browser and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We may obtain information from or about you in other ways. For example, we may verify user information with a service provider or combine your information with information we collect from other companies. Also, you may send us correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications.
How We Use Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience. We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request and to administer your membership
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our policies
- Customize, measure and improve our sites, services and advertising
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, service updates, targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences and
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your profile webpage on TMBR (e.g., without limitation, age and individual preferences) (Non-identifying information).
How We Share Information
We share information between our buyers and sellers that allow them to complete a product sale, like name, shipping address and other information. We may also disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (for example, a court order or subpoena) or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is legally required, enforce our policies, establish or exercise our legal rights, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety. We may also share your personal information:
- To provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support)
- To guide decisions about our products, services and communications
- To help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and
- With service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as credit card processing, delivery services or bill collection)
Cookies and Web Beacons
Accessing and Changing Personal Information
You can access and change your account information in your TMBR account. There, you can change your address, telephone number, email address, and password.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses, and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails at any time simply by changing your preferences, unsubscribing on the website, or using an email's unsubscribe function. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TMBR Users. When you register through the Site and submit Personal Information to create a profile or post a product, TMBR Users will only see your User Name. The only time your address information will be shared is if a purchase is made. Shipping details will then be sent to the seller to complete the transaction.
Social Networking Sites. We may share product postings to our social network sites to further promote the site and the products for sale. At no time will TMBR share your personal information.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at: